Tiiger Pole pulling products feature ingenious design, highest quality materials, and lighter weight, elements which have put the TIIGER, INC. Pole Pullers and related accessories light-years ahead of similar tools. The easy-to-maneuver Tiiger pole pullers, Tiiger Cube, and Tiiger Dolly have been engineered and manufactured with specific utility applications in mind. Do you want to:
- have a safe, efficient way to remove utility poles?
- pull poles from limited access areas such as rear yards?
- protect your trucks boom and rotational arm from damage such as bending or breakage?
- make it safer and easier for your linemen to do their work?
We are proud to carry Tiiger pole pullers and related products because they provide excellent ways to work safely in limited-access areas. Tiiger products protect your investment, both in your crews and equipment. Tiiger pole pullers and their related products can:
- help prevent damage done to your derrick truck’s boom or rotation caused by inappropriate use
- protect your crews from the danger from a bending or snapping boom
- increase productivity and cut pole removal time
Tiiger products are made by a lineman for linemen, ensuring they provide the highest level of functionality, safety, and convenience when used in the field.
Watch a Tiiger Pole Puller in Action
Tiiger Equipment Features
- Simple to operate
- Ergonomically designed – easy to maneuver
- lower centers of gravity to minmize the possibility of tipping
- Long-lasting durability – maximum safety
When you need a powerful tool to remove poles, the TIIGER INC. low-pressure pole puller is a great choice for your fleet.
Tiiger Pole Pullers
Tiiger Pole Pullers, such as the 4001D Pole Puller, offer safe, quick, and economical removal of utility poles. The individual components are easily assembled at the pole removal site. They include the
- Hydraulic cylinder
- Swivel assembly
- Base plate
- Pole puller pad
The pad is constructed of strong yet flexible high density polyethylene that supports and prevents the base plate from sinking into soft soil. The base plate is lightweight yet constructed with high yield-strength steel. It is designed with the unique round centering bar for proper placement of the cylinder and uniform distribution of the downward load. Properly positioned within the four bushings on the pad, the base is prevented from pushing away from the pole.
The combination of the pad and base plate provides the lowest possible center of gravity and minimizes the potential for the cylinder to tip. A pole can be cut only 14 inches above ground and still allow the use of the Tiiger Pole Puller. The heart of the system is the lightweight hydraulic cylinder with a lift capacity exceeding 50,000 pounds. Weighing in at only 57 pounds, it still provides a lifting capacity greater than or equal to other pole pullers.
The Tiiger Pole Puller requires only a low pressure hydraulic supply limited to a maximum of 2800 PSI. The cylinder is manufactured with high-strength steel tubing with the hard chrome plated piston rod. Two handles make for an ergonomic design resulting in low handling stress for the operator. A 16 inch stroke means two to three lifts per pole removal.
Accessories for the Tiiger Pole Pulling System
- The Tiiger Cube is a compact gas-powered single stage hydraulic pump designed for use in remote or confined spaces.
- The Tiiger Pole Dolly allows the pole to be easily moved by two people
- Learn more about these and other Tiiger Pole Pulling Accessories