Bucket Truck Liners & Buckets
Bucket Truck Liners and Buckets, Bucket Covers, & Accessories (Aerial Aprons, Tool Bags)
Utility Equipment Parts (UEP) offers bucket truck liners & buckets for all the major brands of bucket trucks. We also offer bucket covers in all shapes and sizes, and accessories like utility tool bags, saw scabbards, aerial aprons, etc. See below for a list of some of the buckets UEP can provide.
Utility Equipment Parts offers fiberglass buckets made using the hand Lay Up process, making them stronger than buckets made with the RTM-Spray Up processes. Buckets are made in female molds which produce a smooth exterior.
Our bucket truck liners & buckets include mounting for the upper controls, and mounting of angles for control guards and sheave guards. UEP will supply buckets with holes drilled in ribs – customer provides template.
Lead time – most common liners & buckets are in stock and ship same day or next day.
- Altec Buckets
- Hi-Ranger Buckets
- Holan Buckets
- Lift-All Buckets
- Teco Buckets
- Terex Telelect Buckets
- Versalift Buckets
Brands we offer include:
- Hi Ranger
- Hidro Grubert
- Posi Plus
- Reach All
Bucket Truck Liners
A bucket truck liner is a secondary bucket placed inside the original, only this one provides insulation from electricity. Our liners last longer and weigh less due to a superior plastic grade not found in most competitors’ liners. The liners offered by Utility Equipment Parts are made of polyethylene plastic and weigh on average 12% less than competitors’ liners, adding to the truck’s lift capacity.
When electrocution is the main hazard a utility man faces, a bucket liner becomes essential. Our liners insert into aerial lift buckets providing greater electrical insulation for the worker and improved bucket protection. In addition, polyethylene plastic is highly resistant to impact damage. Most importantly, the bucket liner still provides electrical protection should the liner sustain impact damage from tree limbs and other objects.
Polyethylene maintains resistance in sub-zero temperatures as low as -130 F. If the utility man must work through a harsh winter, he’ll get a measure of comfort knowing he’s still protected.
For your convenience, most bucket liner brands and sizes are in stock and can ship same day or next day.
Top Quality Assurance
You can be assured of our bucket liner quality … The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) standard A92.2 requires a bucket liner be tested and certified before it is approved for use. Each liner is also required to be retested annually to ensure quality. Our liners are tested and certified at 50kv or 70kv AC. When you receive your bucket liner, you can be assured the liner is proven and capable of protecting you.
To Protect and Preserve
Bucket liners save lives. Utility Equipment Parts offers liners for every sort of vehicle used by utility men. With Utility Equipment Parts you can get bucket liners for all the leading name brands: Altec, Hi-Ranger, Teco, Holan, Lift-All, Reach All, and Versalift. You can also check out our selection of bucket covers and accessories to fully stock your utility truck. Ensure you’re insulated for a life or death situation.
Bucket Truck Accessories
UEP Bucket Truck Guards are made of fiberglass, and are not easily broken like guards made of plastic materials used by some OEMs. Moreover, and our guards cost less than OEM.
Utility Equipment Parts offers Bucket Covers that keep the weather elements out, and they come in a variety of colors and sizes. UEP’s soft bucket covers are made of heavy-duty vinyl-coated nylon. Heavy-weight vinyl-coated nylon is waterproof, oil and gas resistant, tear resistant, and designed to reduce wind whip.
Also, UEP offers bucket covers with foam between two layers of heavy-weight vinyl that has been heat-sealed. The foam-filled bucket covers create a dome-like effect over the bucket to allow maximum water run-off. Single-man and two-man bucket covers are available with elastic shock cords to ensure they are compatible with any kind of bucket. We offer a wide selection of bucket covers, giving you plenty of options to choose from.
Vinyl Bucket Covers
- Oil & Gas resistant
- Tear resistant
- Resists wind-whip
- Elastic shock cord sewn in the hem
- 4 foot lanyard included to secure the cover
Covers use different means to allow for maximum water run-off. The black vinyl cover with pocket for wood slat features a pocket for a 1” x 4″ thick piece of wood support to boost height in the middle of the cover so water may run off the sides.
We also sell heavy duty fiberglass bucket covers that are mounted using riveted straps with buckles, and solid polyurethane covers, such as the Tru-Fit Bucket Cover, fitting most of the major brands, like Hi-Ranger, Holan, Altec and Terex Telelect bucket trucks. These covers are a perfect permanent fit for compatible buckets, including both single man and two man buckets. And you run no risk of shrinking, sagging or tearing.
Tru-Fit Bucket Cover
- Shaped to shed ice & snow
- Tough, polyurethane cover seals the bucket
- Easy on & off by one person
- Strap buckle or snap cord closure
- Fits permanently — no shrinking, sagging, or tearing
- Replacement strap sets are available
Other Bucket Truck Accessories
- Saw scabbards for outside or inside use for both fiberglass or polyethylene plastic
- Tool Boards are made of leather. Tool and supply holders are mounted on a hanging board
- Tool Trays are offered in four sizes for inside or outside use
- Aerial Aprons are designed to fit flat against the inside of the bucket providing both easy access to tools and maximum space for the lineman to work. We offer a wide variety of pocket configurations for your convenience. Our aprons are constructed of heavy-duty canvas or vinyl nylon, and for support a non-conductive rod is inserted into the top of the apron. The hook holes are reinforced with brass grommets.
- Aerial Tool buckets are made of heavy-duty canvas or vinyl nylon and feature a solid round non-conductive molded top ring with a choice of bottom type — plastic, rubber, or unitized. Tool buckets are equipped with either a polypropylene rope handle or a nylon webbing handle. Rope holes are reinforced with brass grommets.