Hi-Ranger Upper Control Valve Refurbish Service
Do you have a upper control/single-stick assembly that needs to be refurbed? When your upper control assembly is malfunctioning, it can show up in a number of ways:
- Leaking valve assembly
- Aerial lift is sluggish
- Control head does not move control valve
- Certain functions of the controls don’t work at all
The solution may be as simple as a seal kit to stop the leaking. But it could be something more involved that would require detailed work to replace worn pistons or small rods within the linkage.
Utility Equipment Parts provides a refurb service for older Hi-Ranger single stick and valve assemblies. The price for a rebfurb is about half the price of a new upper control assembly, usually between $1,500.00 and $2,500.00 plus shipping, depending on which parts need replaced.
It’s an easy process:
- Contact us and arrange to send us your upper control assembly
- The refurb will take about 8 hours — and approximately 2 days
- The refurbished controls are shipped back to you via UPS ground, insured for $4,000
Contact the UEP Team for more information.